In this episode I will show how to create interesting photos using a tripod and long exposures:
1. Shoot at night and set up camera with a nice framing of building and cars passing by.
2. Make sure you are at F13 or above and around 5 to 10 seconds exposures.
3. With the same setting take at least 5 different photos with different car light streaks.
4. Retouch all the raw files in Lightroom for a proper exposures.
5. Using the blending mode screen, levels and mask mix all the light streaks. Voila!