model+model released version 1.0 of their 3dsmax books scattering script – Bookmanager for standalone sale and with various new improvements, most notable of them is the ability to place books directly on actual shelf polygons.
Check out the following video to see how it works out and visit the Bookmanager Script page for full information and pricing.
- Ability to place books directly into shelf polygons with auto and manual shelf adding mode.
- Create books as instances.
- Flipped books.
- Ability to set how much shelves have Leaning/Horizontal/Flipped books.
- Ability to set random quantity of Leaning/Horizontal/Flipped books on different shelves.
- Reset settings to default values.
- New UI design with roll-outs.
- Shelf thickness was replaced by two values: Rows distance and Columns distance.
- Horizontal books depth alignment was improved.
- Leaning books quantity spinner was replaced with Min/Max quantity slider.
- Horizontal books quantity spinner was improved and replaced with Min/Max stacks.
- Horizontal books height algorithm was improved.
- Uniform distribution algorithm for books series was improved.
- Entering values to Min/Max shelf fill and Min/Max books in series spinners was improved.
- Tool tips for options were added.
- UVW mapping may be incorrect when books are aligned with the right side of the shelf.
go to top