- blob VB3 Design: dmvA
- Principal: rini van beek/ xfactoragencies
- Team: david driesen, tom verschueren, thomas denturck
- Location: anywhere/ mobile
- General contractor: AD&S thomas denturck
- Constructional engineer: AD&S
- Built area: 20 m2
- Completion: 2009
Belgian architectural firm dmvA designed ‘blob VB3’, a mobile unit for the office of xfactoragencies as an extension to the ‘house’. the space – egg house consists of a bathroom, kitchen, lighting, a bed and several niches for storage. The nose can be opened automatically and functions as a kind of porch.
It easily transportable and can also be used as an office, guestroom or garden house.
Polyester was the primarily material used in construction of the ‘blob VB3’.
Image courtesy dmvA
Photos by mick couwenbergh/rini van beek